Committing suicide due to not getting work for two years

Committing suicide due to not getting work for two years

Agha Mustfa Drama Actor

Before “Tere Bin”, he thought of committing suicide due to not getting work for two years, Agha Mustafa. Young actor Agha Mustafa Hasan, who plays the role of Malik Zubair in the popular drama 'Tere Bin', has revealed that he was not cast in any drama for 2 years before “Tere Bin”. cried that he started having thoughts of committing suicide. Recently, Agha Mustafa participated in Sama TV's morning show where he spoke openly about the struggle related to his career. Agha Mustafa said 'When I joined the showbiz industry, had to wait for hours outside the producers' office to get work, after waiting for 5 to 6 hours, the producers would send them back without giving a satisfactory answer.

I have in my destiny

He said 'I believe that no one can take away what I have in my destiny, all the actors who came with me used to attend every showbiz party and function or lobby but I prefer to go to these functions. I didn't, and because of this people called me stupid. Agha Mustafa said that if you keep running behind people, producers, and co-actors for work, then you will be inferior among these people, this is my experience, very talented actors like me did not advance in the showbiz industry because. They started joining the lobby.

Thoughts of suicide

He said that after the drama “Sang Marmar”, “Ek Thi Maryam”, and “Kisa Hai Nasibaan” I did not get work for two years. No. The actor said that during these two years, he was disappointed, 'I used to cry while praying daily, I cried so much that thoughts of suicide started coming in my mind, but I did not think about it. I believed that Allah would help me. Agha Mustafa said, "After these two years, when I was cast for 'Tere Bin', I gave my consent without reading the script because at that time I was anxious to get the job."

Three Projects

The actor said that after “Tere Bin” he started getting two to three projects which are being loved by fans, if it wasn't for those 2 years in his life, he might not be the person I am today. Agha Mustafa Hasan made his acting debut with the 2016 popular drama “Sang Marmar”, after which he showed his acting chops in several popular dramas and theaters as well as films., played supporting roles in dramas including Mere Own, Run, Silla Mohabbate, Sar Rah and Tere Bin”.

Negative character Malik Zubair

His negative character Malik Zubair in "Tere Bin" was highly appreciated. In an interview given to 'Fuchsia Magazine', Agha Mustafa Hassan said that people and fans have been calling him bad for his role in "Tere Bin". It was there that his father praised his acting for the first time. According to Agha Mustafa, no one in his family was part of the showbiz industry before, nor did any of his family members have anything to do with people in the showbiz industry.

Read More



Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url